Da’wah from Horn of Satan
Always use Three categories of Tawhid:
Tawhid-ul-Rububiyyah, Tawhid-ul-Uluhiyyah, and Tawhid-ul-Asma’ wal-Sifat.
Make sure to get this concept across:
The Pagans of Makkah had Tawhid Ar-Rububiyyah, but NOT Uluhiyyah – meaning, the Pagans believed in the Oneness of Allah in Lordship but worshipped the idols ONLY to get closer to Him.
For example: the practice of going to the graves and asking the pious for Help/Dua.
You can say those that do this, are similar to the Pagans of Makkah.
Did Abu Bakr ask a dead saint for help?
Did Umar ask a dead saint for help?
Did Uthmaan ask a dead saint for help?
Did Ali ask a dead saint for help?
Wasila,Tawassual and Istighatha
WITH THIS you have to make sure to apply the verses revealed for the Mushrikeen who worshipped idols upon the Muslims of today, who go the graves of the pious and ask for Help/ Du’a.
Quote this verse all the time:
“Do not call onto any beings other than Allah. These are capable of neither benefit nor harm” [Al-Qur’an 10:106]”
Use the word “Shirk” and “Bidah” constantly in your conversations!
Make them believe: Sufis are Mushrik grave worshippers.
Read the translations of Hadith books that have only been authenticated and verified by Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Abdul Wahhab and sheikh al-Albani, Ibn Baz, and Uthaimeen.
Note: ONLY use these classical scholars: al-Nawawi,al-Ghazali and ibn Hajar al-Asqalani when they refute you be very careful when quoting them.
Mawlid is Bidah regardless of the evidence presented by them
Always say: ”If the Prophet(s) and the Sahaba (ra) didn’t do it, why are you?”
Or say: “did the Sahaba or the first three generations celebrate the birth of the Prophet(s)?
Use the phrase ”Quran & Sunnah” all the time and when they try to refute you
Say to them: “are you better than the best of creation prophet(s)?
Say: bidah is any new innovation in religion that didn’t exist in the times of the Prophet, Sahaba, Tabieen, etc.
If they call you Wahhabi
Say: “There’s no such thing as Wahhabi”
Tell them: we are Salafi (Athari Aqeedah and Hanbali Fiqh) we only follow Quran and Sunnah Direct(Ahlehadith).
Tell them that Mu-hammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab Najdi came to revive the religion.
Warning! Do not mention our following books or talk about the events that took place in history.
our books such as:
Mufid al-Mustafid, al-Rasa`il al-Shakhsiyyah and al-Durar al-Saniyyah
Tarikh Najd by Ibn Ghannam (d.1225 AH) and
Inwan al-Majd fi Tarikh Najd by Ibn Bishr (d.1288 AH)
After making them comfortable, introduce them to ”Kitab at-Tawhid” only
And do not forget to say: “Najd is in Iraq”
That’s it you have done your job leave the rest to me.
- At-Tauhid (The Oneness of Allah)
- The superiority of Tauhid and what it removes of sin
- Who purified Tauhid will enter Paradise without giving an Account
- Fear of Shirk (Polytheism)
- The Call to Testification of La ilaha ilia-Allah
- Explanation of Tauhid and the Testimony
- What about to wear a Ring, Twine, etc
- Ruqa (incantation), Talismans and Amulets.
- Seeking Blessing through a Tree, or a Stone, etc
- Slaughtering for other than Allah
- No animal Sacrifice for Allah in a place where Sacrifice is made for other than Allah
- To vow to other than Allah is an act of Shirk
- To seek Refuge in other than Allah is a part of Shirik
- To seek help in other than Allah is an act of Shirk
[Horn of Satan, Kitab At-Tawhid, Vol: 1, page, 01]