TOPIC TAWASSUL -Part 1
SALAFI CLOWNS BILAL PHILIPS, AL-BANI , BIN BAAZ ETC AND THEIR COMEDY OF ERRORS —- TOPIC 1 TAWASSUL
Left Albani , Bilal Philiphs, right Bin Baaz
SALAFI CIRCUS IS FILLED WITH SO CALLED ISLAMIC SCHOLARS WHO ARE NOTHING BUT CLOWNS JUST READ BELOW AND BE YOUR OWN JUDGE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS MIND BLOWING SALAFI CIRCUS OF PESUDO ISLAMIC BELIEFS FILLED WITH BAD BIDAH AND SATANIC AQEEDA
TOPIC IS TAWASSUL
“TAWASSUL,” which is to ASK ALLAH FOR SOMETHING USING AN INTERMEDIARY
The Prophet (S) said on the authority of `Umar (R):“When Adam committed his mistake he said: O my Lord, I am asking you to forgive me for the sake of Muhammad. Allah said: O Adam, and how do you know about Muhammad whom I have not yet created? Adam replied, O my Lord, after You created me with your hand and breathed into me of Your Spirit, I raised my head and saw written on the heights of the Throne:LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUN RASULULLAH I understood that You would not place next to Your Name but the Most Beloved One of Your creation. Allah said: O Adam, I have forgiven you, and were it not for Muhammad I would not have created you.” NOTE:
PROPHET ADAM (PBUH) PREFORMED TAWASSUL THROUGH THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) AND ALLAH LIKED IT AND ACCEPTED THE REPANTANCE OF PROPHET ADAM (PBUH)
It was transmitted through many chains and was cited by Bayhaqi (in Dala’il al-nubuwwa), Abu Nu`aym (in Dala’il al-nubuwwa), al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak (2:615), al-Tabarani in his Saghir (2:82, 207) with another chain containing sub-narrators unknown to Haythami as he stated in Majma` al-zawa’id (8:253), and Ibn `Asakir on the authority of `Umar ibn al-Khattab, and most of these narrations were copied in Qastallani’s al-Mawahib al-laduniyya (and al-Zarqani’s Commentary 2:62).
- This hadith is declared sound (sahih) by al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak (2:651), although he acknowledges Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam, one of its sub-narrators, as weak. However, when he mentions this hadith he says: “Its chain is sound, and it is the first hadith of Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam which I mention in this book”; al-Hakim also declares sound another version through Ibn `Abbas. 2. al-Bulqini declares this hadith sound in his Fatawa.3. al-Subki confirms al-Hakim’s authentication (in Shifa’ al-siqam fi ziyarat khayr al-anam p. 134-135) although Ibn Taymiyya’s rejection and criticism of this hadith was known to him and he rejects it, as well as saying that Ibn Taymiyya’s extreme weakening of Ibn Zayd is exaggerated.
- The hadith is also included by Qadi `Iyad among the “sound and famous narrations” in al-Shifa, and he says that Abu Muhammad al-Makki and Abu al-Layth al-Samarqandi mention it; Qadi `Iyad says: “It is said that this hadith explains the verse: ‘And Adam received words from his Lord and He relented towards him’ (2:37)”; he continues to cite another very similar version through al-Ajurri (d. 360), about whom al-Qari said: “al-Halabi said: This seems to be the imam and guide Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn al-Husayn ibn `Abd Allah al-Baghdadi, the compiler of the books al-Shari`a devoted to the Sunna, al-Arba`un, and others.’” This is confirmed by Ibn Taymiyya in his Qa`ida fi al-tawassul: “It is related by Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Ajurri, in his book al-Shari`a.”
- Ibn al-Jawzi also considers it sound (sahih) as he cites it in the first chapter of al-Wafa bi ahwal al-mustafa, in the introduction of which he says: “(In this book) I do not mix the sound hadith with the false,” although he knew of `Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd’s weakness as a narrator; he also mentions the version of Maysarat al-Fajr whereby the Prophet says: “When satan deceived Adam and Eve, they repented and sought intercession to Allah with my name”; Ibn al-Jawzi also says in the chapter concerning the Prophet’s superiority over the other Prophets in the same book: “Part of the exposition of his superiority to other Prophets is the fact that Adam asked his Lord through the sanctity (hurmat) of Muhammad that He relent towards him, as we have already mentioned.”
- Suyuti cites it in his Qur’anic commentary al-Durr al-manthur (2:37) and in al-Khasa’is al-kubra (1:12) and in al-Riyad al-aniqa fi sharh asma’ khayr al-khaliqa (p. 49), where he says that Bayhaqi considers it sound; this is due to the fact that Bayhaqi said in the introduction to the Dala’il that he only included sound narrations in his book, although he also knew and explicitly mentions `Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd’s weakness;
- Ibn Kathir mentions it after Bayhaqi in al-Bidayat wa al-Nihaya (1:75, 1:180).
- al-Haythami in Majma` al-zawa’id (8:253 #28870), al-Bayhaqi himself, and al-Qari in Sharh al- shifa’ show that its chains have weakness in them. However, the weakness of Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd was known by Ibn al-Jawzi, Subki, Bayhaqi, Hakim, and Abu Nu`aym, yet all these scholars retained this hadith for consideration in their books.
- Three scholars reject it, such as Ibn Taymiyya (Qa`ida jalila fi al-tawassul p. 89, 168-170) and his two students Ibn `Abd al-Hadi (al-Sarim al-munki p. 61-63) and al-Dhahabi (Mizan al-i`tidal 2:504 and Talkhis al-mustadrak), while `Asqalani reports Ibn Hibban’s saying that `Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd was a forger(Lisan al-mizan 3:360, 3:442).
10. At the same time, Ibn Taymiyya elsewhere quotes it and the version through Maysara [Faqir: see below] and says:“These two are like the elucidation (tafsir) of the authentic ahadith (concerning the same topic)” (Fatawa 2:150). The contemporary Meccan hadith scholar Ibn `Alawi al-Maliki said: “This indicates that Ibn Taymiyya found the hadith sound enough to be considered a witness for other narrations (salih li al-istishhad wa al-i`tibar), because the forged (al-mawdu`) and the false (al-batil) are not taken as witness by the people of hadith”; al-Maliki also quotes (without reference) Dhahabi’s unrestrained endorsement of the ahadith in Bayhaqi’s Dala’il al-nubuwwa with his words: “You must take what is in it (the Dala’il), for it consists entirely of guidance and light.” (Mafahim yajib an tusahhah p. 47).11. It is furthermore evident that Ibn Taymiyya considers the meaning of the creation of everything for the sake of the Prophet as true and correct, as he declares in his Majmu`at al-fatawa in the volume on tasawwuf (11:95-97):
NOW LETS US LOOK WHAT THESE HYPOCRITE SALAFI SCHOLARS CLOWNS HAVE SAID ABOUT TAWASSUL The great Salafi clowns Nasir Ad-Din Al-Albani AND Bin Baaz said
In imitation of the Mu`tazila, tawassul (seeking means), istighâtha (asking for help), and tashaffu` (seeking intercession) through the Prophet or one of the Awliyâ’ he declared prohibited acts in Islam (harâm) tantamount to idolatry (shirk) in his booklet al-Tawassul as did his friends Bin Baz and those who obey them such as al-Qahtani in al-Wala’ wa al-Bara’ and others
Bial Philips another great Salafi clown says
“And perhaps the greatest evil which came out of it is the principle of calling upon others beside Allah, where human beings are set up as intermediaries between man and God. And so we find people today, under the guise of Sufism etc., calling for such things. PEOPLE LIKE NUH HA MIM KELLER, IN HIS BOOK “THE RELIANCE OF THE TRAVELLER”, HE SPENDS A GREAT DEAL OF EFFORT AND TIME IN THE APPENDIX OF THE BOOK JUSTIFYING PRAYING TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Caps mine)…”As you clearly see, Bial Philips accused a Muslim scholar of justifying praying to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and when I checked the book, “The Reliance of the Traveller” thoroughly, there was absolutely no indication that Shaykh Nuh Ha Mim Keller was supporting shirk. Rather, Nuh Ha Mim Keller’s book had a whole section on “TAWASSUL,” which is to ASK ALLAH FOR SOMETHING USING AN INTERMEDIARY. Using someone as an intermediary is not the same as actually “worshipping” the intermediary. This is a slander by Abu Aminah Bilal Philips against Ahl al-Sunna wa’al Jama’a who have supported “Tawassul” for over a thousand years. Tawassul was done by the Prophet (pbuh) himself, and was practiced by great Companions (like Bilal ibn al-Harith; may Allah bless him), and others of the pious salaf us-salih (Imam Shafi’i did tawassul by means of Imam Abu Hanifah).So in actuality, Bilal Philips is slandering not just Nuh Keller, but the Prophet (pbuh), the Companions, and the others of the salaf us-salih, and the ulema of the khalaf who followed their footsteps.It is not new that Bilal Philips has called “tawassul,” which is a permissible Islamic practice, to be unIslamic. He says the same in his books.
SO BASCIALLY THESE SALAFI SCHOLARS NASIR ADIN AL-BANI , BIN BAAZ , BILAL PHILIPS ETC ETC ARE ACCUSING PROPHET ADAM(PBUH) OF SHIRK ? DUE TO HIS MAKING OF TAWASSUL THROUGH PROPHET MUHAMMAD(SAW) NAME ?
AND STILL WORSE THEY ARE GOING TO TEACH ALLAH NOW HIS RELIGION FOR MAKING A MISTAKE OF ACCEPTING ADAMS (PBUH) PRAYERS OR TAWASSUL THROUGH THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) ?AND CORRECT ALLAH TO TEACH HIM WHAT IS SHIRK AND WHAT IS NOT SHIRK? OR WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG?
When they are told, “Come, and the Messenger of Allah will ask forgiveness for you,” they turn their heads and you see them turn away in haughty arrogance. QURAN (Surat al-Munafiqun, 5)
IT IS NOTHING BUT ECHO OF THE CURSED IBLIS WHEN HE ARGUED WITH ALLAH REGARDING BOWING BEFORE PROPHET ADAM (PBUH)
Quran Surah 38. Sâd 71. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: “I am about to create man from clay:72. “When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him.”73. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:74. Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.75. ((Allah)) said: “O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?”76. (Iblis) said: “I am better than he: thou created me from fire, and him thou created from clay.”77. ((Allah)) said: “Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.78. “And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment.”
AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE ABOVE ARGUEMNT BASED ON QURAN AND HADITH THESE SALAFIS SCHOLARS AND PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THEM ARE NOTHING BUT SATANIC CLOWNS OR IN A CORRECT SENSE HPYOCRITES WHO HAVE DEVIATED FROM CORRECT ISLAMIC BELIEFS
When they are told, “Come, and the Messenger of Allah will ask forgiveness for you,” they turn their heads and you see them turn away in haughty arrogance. QURAN (Surat al-Munafiqun, 5) The hypocrites think they deceive Allah, but He is deceiving them…Quran (Surat an-Nisa’, 142)When you see them, their outward form appeals to you, and if they speak you listen to what they say. But they are like propped-up planks of wood. They imagine every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How they are perverted! QURAN (Surat al-Munafiqun, 4)
As for those who have set up a mosque, causing harm and out of disbelief, to create division between the believers, and in readiness for those who previously made war on Allah and His Messenger, they will swear, “We only desired the best.” But Allah bears witness that they are truly liars. Do not ever stand in it. A mosque founded on fear of Allah from the first day has a greater right for you to stand in it. In it there are men who love to purify themselves. Allah loves those who purify themselves. Who is better: someone who founds his building on fear of Allah and His good pleasure, or someone who founds his building on the brink of a crumbling precipice so that it collapses with him into the Fire of Hell? Allah does not love wrongdoers. The buildings they have built will not cease to be a bone of contention in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to shreds. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. QURAN (Surat at-Tawba, 107-110)When they [hypocrites] are told, “Do not cause corruption on the earth,” they say, “We are only putting things right.” No indeed! They are the corrupters, but they are not aware of it. QURAN (Surat al-Baqara, 11-12)
DO YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN THESE SATANIC CLOWNS AND THEIR COMEDY SHOW CALLED AS THE WAHHABI OR SALAFI SO CALLED PESUDO ISLAMIC AQEEDA ?
BE YOUR OWN GUEST AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IN ADVANCE
- ((Allah)) said: “Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.78. “And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment.”Quran Surah 38. Sâd The hypocrites are in the lowest level of the Fire. You will not find any one to help them. QURAN (Surat an-Nisa’, 145)
MAY ALLAH GUIDE AND PROTECT US
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said“Religion (Islam) began as a stranger. And (a time will come when) it will return to that condition as it had begun. So may the ghuraba( Strangers) be happy. They are those who will rectify the corruption & disorder that the people will create after me in my Sunnah”. (Tirmidhi Shareef)
With courtesy of
Dr Syed Abdul Raheem
Author of Answering Wahhabism and Salafism blog
To all the so called Wahhabis and Salafis
While compiling this article I am in-depth of brother Faqir
articles on Tawassuf